What Atlas can do for you
Atlas's team of installation, maintenance and repair professionals specialize in providing fast, efficient and exceptional-quality air conditioning installation and repair, and outstanding customer service to residential and business customers throughout the Orlando metro area.
Our highly-trained technicians provide the following services:
We service, repair and maintain all major brands.
We install new air conditioning and heat pump equipment from our extensive selection of quality, name-brand manufacturers.
We effectively analyze problems both before they appear and after they surface.
We keep your systems running smoothly by cleaning condenser and evaporator coils, blower fans, condensate drains and other vital components.
We repair HVAC equipment components, including relays, capacitors, contractors, sequencers, defrost boards and more.
Air Filter Orders
We can have air filters shipped directly to you.
We cover everything your warranty covers; we even provide extended warranties on new air conditioning and heat pump equipment.
Refrigerant Leak Detection & Repair
We detect and repair these leaks to make sure your system is working optimally.
We fix all major brands.
Fan Motor Repair/Replacement
We make sure your condenser unit and air handling unit are working per manufacturer specifications.
Duct Work Installation, Repair & Replacement
We ensure you have well-working ducts to keep your home cleaner, safer, less allergenic and more comfortable and energy efficient year-round.
For more control and greater efficiency.
- Check air filter, integrity of accessible ductwork, thermostat operation and safeties
- Inspect air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Inspect electrical disconnect at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Ensure proper equipment grounding at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Measure and record line voltage at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Test and inspect contactors, relays, and capacitors at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Inspect electrical connections and wire at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Measure and record amperage draw to blower motor, compressor and condenser fan motor
- Test electric heater’s capacity and sequence of operation (before winter season only)
- Measure and record temperature difference across indoor coil
- Inspect accessible refrigerant lines, joints, connections and coils for oil leaks at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Inspect refrigerant line insulation at air handler unit and outdoor unit
- Inspect condensate drain piping (and traps) for proper operation and vacuum out condensate drain piping
- Inspect drain pans for biological growth
- Clean the outdoor cabinet and coil
- Test reversing valve operation (heat pumps only)
Join the Atlas Cool Customer Club!
Get an ounce of prevention that’s worth a pound of cure - for a pint-sized price!
Most people understand that preventing problems nearly always is cheaper than fixing them. To that end, we offer our Cool Customer Club, which entitles you to two maintenance tune-ups of your air conditioning system each year, so when the summer and winter months hit, you’ll be prepared to greet them with confidence - and in total comfort.
Choose Your Payment Plan
Starting at the low price of just $80 per seasonal service, or the even lower price of $150 per year, you’ll receive a long list of services, including:
- Seasonal preventative maintenance to your air conditioning system.
- No overtime fees for late hours or weekends!
- Exclusive members-only promotional offers, sales and specials.
- Seasonal preventative maintenance of your system means it will last longer, perform better, remain in compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications, and use less energy for lower utility bills. Over time, membership could save you big $$$!
- Automatic savings of 10% on repairs!
Protect your AC unit, your family's comfort and your piggy bank by signing up for Atlas’s Cool Customer Club today!